Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunshine Sunday- family updates



The countdown to my vacation is down to the final 5 days. I work through Thursday this week and then I'm off for 10 days. To start off my vacation I get an entire girls weekend in Charlottesville,VA with my best friend- kid less! The hubs has the minion to himself all weekend. I've never been away for a weekend, and I'm sooo looking forward to it. We have a lot of amazing things planned for the weekend. I will update when I return :)

My parents went back to Ohio a few days ago, and we are still recovering from spending so much time with them. We miss them so much already, and can't wait to go visit them. {We are anxiously awaiting and counting down until they come home for good in April or May of 2014}.

I am spending my weekend cleaning up the house {to prepare it for a weekend of Daddy and Jackson next weekend}, spending time with family, relaxing, and of course, sewing, sewing, sewing!



In the mean time, I am finishing up the stocking of my shop for launch this Thursday night! Go ahead, be excited! I can't wait to give the grand opening announcement!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Hoot & Bumble? Tell us your thoughts!