Friday, July 19, 2013

{My nails}

I just recently stopped biting my nails. It has taken a lot of hard work to get my nails and cuticles healthy, and learn to take care of them. Since I had never really done it before, it was a learning curve.

But I am having so.much.fun grooming them, and playing around with fun paint colors, and techniques. 

I recently found this amazing product:

Salon Effects By Sally Hansen 
{Disclaimer: This is not a paid ad. I am not receiving any type of payment for posting this. All opinions and words are mine and mine alone.} 



I bought mine at a local 5 below store for $3, which I think is an unbeatable price. They were so easy to put on, and believe it or not, they lasted much longer than regular nail polish with top coat! That's after doing dishes, and swimming for a week! They looked great and professional too. & there are sooo many patterns, and colors to choose from.




1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I've never seen these, but now I want to try them. I don't bite my nails, but they tend to break off by themselves and stay short. It would be fun to keep them a little prettier.

    ReplyDelete

Like Hoot & Bumble? Tell us your thoughts!