Saturday, July 13, 2013

{New schedule} Yay!


Hey all! I have decided that in order to bring you great content on a regular basis, I need to come up with a weekly schedule of posts. In the next week or so, I am going to be introducing a few brand new weekly series that I am super excited about. So stay tuned for some new and exciting things!

Here's the new schedule:



Sunday: Sunshine Sunday- Family updates
Monday: Better You Challenge
Tuesday: Being Mommy- parenting tips, activities for kids, reflections on motherhood
Wednesday: Ask Elizabeth Series
Thursday: Craft review, tutorial, or sewing tips. 
Friday: Favorite products, or recipes.
Saturday: Off day- no new posts. Happy weekend everyone :)

I am really happy with where this blog is going so far. It is seeing the growth I had hoped for, and is being received very well. I just want to thank everyone who has been reading. I hope I can keep it interesting enough for you to come back often. Please let me know if there is anything you want more of, and let me know of any questions you have. I love feedback, and it really helps me keep the momentum up ;) Enjoy your weekend! Yeah baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Hoot & Bumble? Tell us your thoughts!