Saturday, July 13, 2013

{my thoughts for today}

Here are my thoughts for today: 




//One thing I feel like I am constantly being reminded of is to cherish the healthy relationships I have with the people who are there for me, and who are the positive influences in my life, and to spend less time with the negative ones, the people who bring me down, the black clouds.

//I think most everyone has those people in their lives that for some reason or another just have negativity all around them. Distancing yourself from these people is the best thing to do.

//For me, I try to always remember the people who have been there for me unconditionally, throughout the years no matter what. These are the people I put my energy into.


//On that note, I am going to bed tonight thankful for the loving and supportive family and friends we have. We are so blessed to have such great positive people surrounding us and cheering us on. 

1 comment:

  1. You deserve the best my dear. You are a wonderful person who always puts others first. You deserve to have people in your life who are going to treat you the way that you should be treated. Don't settle for less than what you give, no one is worth that. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Like Hoot & Bumble? Tell us your thoughts!