Wednesday, July 17, 2013

{New Series} Ask Elizabeth


I'm excited to start this series.
I love answering questions.
It will be fun.

Here's how it will work:

Email, Facebook me, message me, or comment below your questions to me.
I will choose one or a few of your questions to answer and post the answers the following Wednesday.
Your questions can be anything you want answers to- personal questions about my life, questions about my business, my blog, sewing, crafting, nannying, mommyhood, or even advice! If you wish to remain anonymous when I answer your questions, no problem, just please let me know.


You can email me at HootandBumble@gmail.com. Find me on Facebook here

I am REALLY looking forward to answering your questions. Ready? Go :)

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I've been wanting to set up a craft table for myself at home. What are the essentials that I need on there and how could I get it well organized?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth! It's been fun watching your journey into blogging and your business begin. Right now you are wearing so many different shoes, I am curious as to where you see yourself 10 years from now if everything along the way goes as you have planned?

    ReplyDelete

Like Hoot & Bumble? Tell us your thoughts!