Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Being Mommy


Today is Tuesday, so this is my first parenting post. {Yay!}

I thought it would be fitting to tell all my new readers a bit about motherhood from my view in the world.



//I am the mother of a 3 year old little boy, named Jackson. I'm sure any mother can relate when I say my son is my world. He's my biggest on-going project, and I fully intend to get a good grade on this roller coaster of a project. He is an amazing little boy, full of wonder, and more life than I've ever seen in a person.

//We spend all of our days together, playing, exploring, and learning new things about each other. Jackson is so much fun, and keeps every day different and interesting.



//I never know whether to describe myself as a working mom or a stay at home mom. I work part time as a nanny, but I never have to leave my son. He gets to come to work with me! How cool is that? We really do have the best of both worlds. For now at least.

//During the school year I go to school somewhere in between full time and part time depending on the semester. I major in Elementary Education. Hopefully I will be starting my first year teaching the same year Jackson starts kindergarten. Then we can still enjoy summers together. 



//Some days being a mother is HARD. But I was put on this earth to be a mother. I always knew it & most days I can't get enough of it. It is the hardest, most rewarding job I have ever had. I can't wait to see what kind of person he grows to be. 


I'd love to know what your thoughts on this post are. I'd also love to hear any suggestions for posts you'd like to read about. Please give me you suggestions.

xxxx
Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Hoot & Bumble? Tell us your thoughts!