Monday, July 15, 2013

{New Series} Better You Challenge


I feel like I am constantly trying to make myself a better person. In my mind, there is always room for improvement. I hope I am better today than I was yesterday, and that I will be better in 10 years than I am today. Life is about learning, and growth.

I wanted a way to keep track of my thoughts, and hold me accountable, so I thought I'd start a new series. 
Every Monday, I will post my progress from the previous weeks challenge, and introduce the next weeks challenge. I encourage you to leave your comments with your thoughts, and progress in the comments section below. I would love to hear how everyone else did.



To start off the Better You Challenge Series, here is our very first challenge:

I feel like I spend so much time waiting for the weekends to start. Instead of wishing away my weeks, I want to live in the moment more. I want to appreciate each day as it comes. This is how it should be. We are all so blessed to have each and every day. I am not going to take the days for granted. Instead I will love each day for what it is, and find the good each day holds. I will slow down, and remember exactly why I love my life so much.

I challenge you to do the same. Let me know next week how you do!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Hoot & Bumble? Tell us your thoughts!