Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My dentist visit + shop update


//Yesterday I had my second set of cavities filled {ever}. They were working on my two front teeth, of which I had a cavity in the middle. It was on the back of the teeth, but visible from the front, so there was a black spot in between my two front teeth. Blah. 

//The needles to numb my mouth hurt pretty bad. More blah. And the whole thing was quite uncomfortable.

//But, alas, no more black in between my front teeth! Which I'm pretty excited about. I still need a bunch of work, but this is one step closer to the smile I've always dreamed of.

//Now for my shop update - Because we've had a busy week visiting with my parents and enjoying the holiday, I am pushing my online shop grand opening to July 18th. I really want to make sure it's ready before launching. With these extra few days I know it will be even more great! Yeah baby!

3 comments:

  1. “Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.” I immediately smiled after reading this. : ) And just like how these words made me smile, the good news about your recent dental visit is a reason to smile too. Regular dental visits surely help maintain good oral health. I hope you keep this positive attitude. Cheers!
    Clinton @ Douglas Smith DDS

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to hear that your recent visit to the dentist has been successful! By the way, you saying that this is a step closer to the smile you've always dreamed of got me intrigued about the status of your teeth and your goal for it. Anyway, it's great to hear that you are being positive about this whole ordeal. I can't wait to read about your post where you would share that you finally attained your dream smile. Best of luck!
    Josh @ Hammer & Bonin Cosmetic and Family Dentistry

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's much easier to flash your brightest smile if you're confident about your teeth. Not everyone are able to maintain a healthy set of pearly white teeth. But the good thing is, they can always resort to dental treatments. So, never miss your dental appointments! These will all help in keeping your teeth aesthetically pleasing.

    ReplyDelete

Like Hoot & Bumble? Tell us your thoughts!