Thursday, July 4, 2013

fourth of july!


Happy 4th of July!
This was our baby celebrating his first 4th of July. 3 years ago.

//We are celebrating today by visiting with my parents {who are here visiting from their temporary home in Ohio}. Later on tonight we are going to my father in laws friend farm for fireworks! I'm super excited because it's been a few years since we've seen them, and Jackson has never seen them. So I'm excited for him too. 

//I bought some new fabric today, and can't wait to be in my work shop this weekend! I've got some new things planned. I've also been working on some new patterns for some brand new designs. I'm super excited about what's to come at Hoot & Bumble! I can't wait to show you what I'm working on.

What are you doing today to celebrate our freedom?
Whatever you do, I hope everyone has a safe and fun fourth of July!

xxxx
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Hoot & Bumble? Tell us your thoughts!