Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New + Improved Zipper Bags!


I've been hard at work creating more amazing Hoot & Bumble products for you. I am so excited to share with you my latest works. These new zipper bags are better than ever & I know you are going to love them!

This whole Hoot & Bumble journey has been a learning experience for me. From day 1, I have worked hard to bring you quality products, and I am always searching for ways to make them better. I hope the pride I take in my work shows. 
I have played around with different ways to create each piece I make, and it has been so fun to watch my products evolve into what they are today.

My newest secret? Interfacing! I have started using a thicker interfacing that is much sturdier than the previous interfacing I was using. This new interfacing gives my bags more shape, allows them to stand freely on their own, and I love how they look and feel like much better quality! I am also boxing the bottom of the bags, and I love how it looks. Who knew a few small changes would make a world of difference?!

I have two new sizes of zipper bags to choose from in a variety of amazing fabrics. 

My large zipper bags are approx. { 8"x 6 1/2"x 2" (at the bottom)} in size, and make a great make up bag. They are small enough to fit in my Hoot & Bumble tote bag, but large enough to hold all of my make up, and some toiletries. But that's not all they can be used for; use them around the house to organize things like coupons, wires, medicines, hair accessories, etc, carry in your diaper bag for those small baby items, or even throw one in your purse as a catch all for all those random things that don't have a home. The fun prints and bright colors look amazing, and with so many styles to choose from, who can resist?!




My small zipper bags are just lovely. They are approx. { 8"x 4"x 2" (at the bottom)}, and are the perfect size to throw in your purse for some extra organization. They make fabulous pencil/pen holders, or they can hold your feminine products. I have two in my tote- one for my feminine products, and one for my lip gloss, mascara, eyeliner, and eye shadow. I'm seriously addicted.










As always we still carry our most popular item- wristlets! I will have a few new styles to choose from, in my new and improved version of the zip bags soon.


I have also reviewed my prices, and I am able to lower some prices on certain items. You'll notice that the older bags are lower priced than the new products. This is to make room for the new and improved items.

Here's the link to the Hoot & Bumble Online Shop ;)

You better snag a bag now before they sell out! 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Like Hoot & Bumble? Tell us your thoughts!