Tuesday, August 6, 2013

{Better You Challenge}



Last weeks Challenge was to make a list of some goals you want to work on. Long term and/or short term goals. Then get to work making those goals happen.

Making goals, and actually writing them down has been a regular part of my life the last year or so. I really feel like it helps keep me focused. I usually write some goals down once a week or so. Typically on Sunday or Monday. Anything from the previous week that wasn't completed gets moved to the new list. I keep separate lists of long term and short term goals.

Some of my short term goals for this week are:
-To get my books for my school classes
-Work on some new Hoot & Bumble prototypes
-Decide on blog giveaway details
-Make more cloth napkins

My long term goal list frequently changes as life happens. 
The long term goals consist of things like:
-Reach 20,000 page views on my blog
-Reach 1,000 likes on facebook
-Be featured on a popular blog

So, did you write down your goals? I'd love to hear some of them. Have you started working on them? Please let me know what you've been up to. Comment below :)

This weeks Better You Challenge is to do something nice for someone. It can be as simple as getting a friend coffee, or listening to a friend who is having a hard time right now. Reaching out to people in positive ways is something we should all be doing every day. Giving of yourself, and not always being on the receiving end is what relationships are all about. It's what life is all about. Do something today to make a relationship better, then tell me about it! I can't wait to get started on this challenge!

Elizabeth
xxxx

HootandBumble@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Hoot & Bumble? Tell us your thoughts!