Thursday, August 29, 2013

Coconut Blueberries & Cream Recipe


I love to play around in the kitchen and create new recipes, or change around an existing one. A while back I had pinned a recipe for whipped cream made from coconut milk. I found some at the grocery store, brought it home, and followed the recipe (I used confectioners sugar in mine). It was so yummy! But then I was like "well, I have this yummy whipped cream, but what do I do with it now?" I didn't have any deserts around the house, BUT I had some fresh blueberries. So the light bulb went off, and I rinsed the blueberries, and mixed them in, put them in a cute little dish I got in Charlottesville, and Jackson and I had a really yummy afternoon desert. & the best part- it was healthy! 

To make, follow the instructions for the whipped cream in the link above. Then mix in one pint of fresh blueberries. This would also work with other berries, or almost any other fruit! Top with mini chocolate chips for garnish. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Hoot & Bumble? Tell us your thoughts!