Tuesday, August 13, 2013

{Better You Challenge}




Last week I challenged you to do something nice for someone. I am, by nature, a generous person. I've noticed though that as life gets busier, I forget to do small things for people. Doing nice things for people makes me feel great, and I love doing it.

Last week, on the spur of the moment, I called my brother up and ended up taking him out to lunch. I haven't seen my brother in a while, and it was so great to catch up. Jackson had a blast playing with his Uncle Michael.

What did you do for someone else last week? You comment is a contribution to this blog, and is greatly appreciated.

This weeks Better You Challenge is to spend a little extra time with your kids. Do something fun with them, put down your phone, computer, and turn off the tv. Give them your undivided attention. They deserve it. Let me know next week what you did, and how it helped you and your child(ren) bond.

HootandBumble@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/HootBumble

Elizabeth
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Hoot & Bumble? Tell us your thoughts!