Sunday, August 4, 2013

A blog update




Since I am new at this blogging thing, and I am still trying to figure everything out, I have realized that the blog post schedule I set a few weeks ago isn't working for me. & since I am my own boss, I can change it up :) So here is what I am thinking the new schedule will be:

Monday- Family Updates- A recap of the week before
Tuesday- Better You Challenge
Wednesday- {Ask Elizabeth Series}- Until the end of August
Thursday- Being Mommy- parenting tips, activities for kids, reflections on motherhood
Friday- Craft reviews, tutorials, sewing tips, recipes, etc.

I won't be posting on the weekends unless there's a post I really want to share.

{The book above, Blog INC., is what I am currently reading from our local library. I am really loving this blogging thing} 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Hoot & Bumble? Tell us your thoughts!