Thursday, September 5, 2013

Me {a blogger}




When I first started this blogging thing back in June, I didn't really think I was going to do it full time. I started out using it as a way to update my customers on my Hoot & Bumble business.

But then something happened. I realized I like love it. I watched {and I am still watching}other bloggers who are where I want to be. I did a few easy craft tutorials, and I was knocking out posts every night to post the next day. Then I discovered that I can schedule posts, and that opened up a huge new avenue. Now there isn't so much pressure to write every single night. I can spend an afternoon writing and line up posts for the entire next week, if I want to. That leaves time for other things, like working on giveaways, working on monetizing my blog, and creating new items for my online shop. It is so much more efficient.
I've been busy, really busy the last 3 months since I opened Hoot & Bumble. & honestly, I have loved every minute of it. It is truly my dream job to work for myself, and create hand made items for others who love my work.

I still have a long way to go to get to where I want this business to be, but staying focused isn't hard because my heart is in it. THIS is what I want to do + I fully plan to make that happen.

Thank you to everyone reading my blog, and loving my products!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Hoot & Bumble? Tell us your thoughts!