Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Grow Your Own Handmade Business- My Fave Indie Biz Book



A few weeks ago while we were making our weekly trip to the library, I decided to check out some books about handmade businesses, and blogging. A book called Grow Your Handmade Business by Kari Chapin was one was one of my favorites that I brought home. I didn't want to take it back to the library today, but some one else had a hold on it, so I couldn't renew it. It was a great book that taught me a lot about running a handmade business. More specifically, this book gave me insight about why I want to run my own hand made business and it made me imagine myself in the future running my business. It really helped me put things into perspective. If you are looking for a great, easy read that will make you think about your hand made business, click on my amazon link below that takes you directly to amazon.com where you can buy your own copy. 


.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Hoot & Bumble? Tell us your thoughts!