Thursday, September 19, 2013

Crafty Weekend + My "craft room" reveal!




I finally finished cleaning our basement up, and organizing all my craft stuff. I am SOOO beyond excited to finally have a space of my own for crafting. I no longer have to lug all my stuff upstairs to the kitchen table to craft, and then lug it all back downstairs when I'm finished. It is all contained, in the half of our basement I am calling my craft room and new Hoot & Bumble Workshop! Since our basement is not finished, it isn't pretty, but it's functional. I'm looking forward to creating decorative pieces to spruce the room up a bit.

Here is what it looks like right now:


As you can see, it's not pretty. But I love that I have so much space and storage. I would love to get a carpet down there, and hang some things on the walls to make is feel more like a creative space, than an unfinished basement.


I am still trying to figure out how I want it set up for efficiency. I like to feel organized and efficient, and I am constantly looking for ways to be more efficient. 


This is my work table. I love how much space it gives me.

Over the weekend, I was feeling very crafty, and inspired (probably because of my new space), and I finished up a bunch of projects that I have been meaning to get to for a long time. Over the next few days, I will show you the projects I completed this weekend. Many of them, you can see in my craft room pictures. I was so excited to do these projects, that I didn't take pictures, or set them up for tutorials, but I can explain how I did them the best I can, and would love to answer any questions you may have.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Hoot & Bumble? Tell us your thoughts!